Mia Cucina da Texas

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Look at my beautiful birthday cake, I mean tort:



Can I just say how much more I enjoyed this than an icing coated confection? Anthony's iced cakes are beautiful, but taste like nothing but sweet. Not my cuppa tea. Artfully arranged, seasonally fresh berries, however, on a whole wheat pastry with scant refined sugar, and REAL whipped cream (why have any other?!?) - that really gets me going.


Plus, I got TWO of these beauties; one to share at work, one for the family. A new coworker, who doesn't know my husband yet said, "Who is Anthony? Is he a chef?"

Ha ha. Only when it comes to select baking items (and coffee!), then he is a master...

2 Comments:

Blogger massimo said...

nice cake. i can phil yours passion for what you doing end cookin keep going nice job.
nex time make the ricepi

May 16, 2007 at 1:03:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I to can fil yoer pashun and kip doong it plis

May 25, 2007 at 6:03:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home