Mia Cucina da Texas

Monday, April 23, 2007

We FINALLY got together with our friends on Saturday. Since they couldn't come for Easter, I made lamb chops (bought that morning at the Farmer's Market) along with asparagi e fungi alla griglia, and a big salad from our homegrown lettuces. They were very complimentary on the food, but seriously, how can you mess up ingredients like that? I felt like I just bought and presented it, not like I cooked some culinary feat.

I can always count on Lisa to bring a worthy dessert. Sometimes I even go for seconds. How many of you have friends who can take a Martha Stewart recipe and improve upon it? And garnish it with sweet organic strawberries?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh, me want cake!

April 24, 2007 at 6:30:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home