Mia Cucina da Texas

Wednesday, April 04, 2007



Here is the lunch I fixed for Anthony today: a grilled cheese sandwich - 2 kinds of cheese, rustic Italian bread, olive oil. I love the uneven way it browned, with the cheese oozing out! An insalata totally made from homegrown lettuces. And! dessert - sliced strawberries and pears topped with Stonyfield Farms vanilla yogurt.

If I hadn't been home today, do you know what he would have had? Nothing. Then scarfed something because he was starving at 4 o'clock. Don't worry - he lets me know how much he appreciates mia cucina.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yum and nutritious. Jealous of that salad! I had a rustic italian sandwich today too (albeit at 10 am) with heirloom tomato, proscuitto, baby arugula and manchego with a drizzle of olive oil. Bene e pronto!

April 10, 2007 at 7:19:00 PM PDT  
Blogger peevish said...

He is very lucky! That all looks molto buono.

April 22, 2007 at 4:03:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home