Mia Cucina da Texas

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I actually fixed an entire meal and didn't eat any of it, didn't even snitch. I was supposed to go to a drug company dinner at the fancy Truluck's. I felt bad leaving Anthony out, and I didn't want him to have to fix dinner for everyone again since he'd been doing double duty while I was out with a migraine.

I marinated chicken breasts in thyme, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper, and pan seared in olive oil. I toasted a baguette, then made sandwiches with mashed avocado, butter, shredded lettuce, sliced home-grown tomato, and swiss cheese. I also assembled a raw veggie plate with Ranch dip. I got protests about my leaving, but not about the food!

1 Comments:

Blogger peevish said...

That chicken sounds delish!

June 2, 2007 at 9:52:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home